Sunday, January 4, 2015

Good evening from the mountain


Good evening from the mountain, today has been a cold and windy day.  I had planned on going out to the store, but the weather did not permit.  Instead I stayed home rested and made biscuits and gravy from scratch.  It was yummy and I will put up the rest of the gravy for another meal.  


I found out today that I need to replace my shorting, that should be fun. I know the grocery store just loves it when I ask for things by the case.  lol  Oh well, on top of that I only have enough foil left for about a year.  That means shopping around for another heavy duty industrial roll.  I have gotten about two years out of the one I have now.  I am also our of dried onions, peppers, and celery, so I have think about replacing those items as well and where the money shall come from.

I am thinking about making some more jewelry to sell. I know it would help to cover some of these expenses.  I wish some of our eggs would hatch, that would help.  We have at this time cut our bills down about as low as we can go.  We shut off the water heater on most nights so that we can run the space heater in our room which it seems is always cold.

This week it will be very cold and it is an added expense.  So something is going to have to give.  I do have the books to work on, but it takes months to be paid.  I did receive my first payment, it made me very happy though it was a small amount.  I hope to do many more books in the future.

I do not have anything else new to talk about at the moment.
Be blessed
Shekhinah


No comments:

Post a Comment