Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Musings: Complaining




Complaining
On Facebook I see people complaining all the time. They complain about the weather, politics, animal and human abuse.  They do such a poor job of it, sometimes I am lead to wonder if they are serious at all.  Maybe they are just trying to fit in to seek the attention of the masses that yearn to be captive and not free.  It would not bother me so much, however, most are such poor spellers and some have issues even compiling a complete sentence.
I can hardly bare to see read it all, yet I stay diligent reviewing each poorly written piece of propaganda and wondering why I am doing so.    


Help us to help our selves, buy our stuff...
These are pendants I have made, I have clear and white quartz, tigers eye, amethyst, rose quartz and more, all wrapped in jewelry grade wire, made to last a lifetime.  They are 5 each before shipping, less if you buy five or more.  Shipping starts at 3 in the USA.
You can inquire about these pieces with me at raziel133@yahoo.com or by phone at: 870.321.6859 






No comments:

Post a Comment