Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Open letter to the President in response to his pep talk to the American people over low gas prices


Good morning from the mountain.

Below is the prescient running his mouth about the low gas prices...and below that is my open letter to him. 


https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/obama-to-americans--enjoy-cheap-gas--but-don-t-count-on-it-141931096.html

Well thank you Sir for the pep talk about how I should not get used to the low price of gas!  Look people can barley make it now, telling them of a future doom when they can put food of value on their tables for the first time in months is nothing less than evil. 

That is not helping!  

This is not the change America was looking for!  

It also is not helping to say people now have an extra $3000. per year due to the lower gas prices, this makes me question your ability to think clearly. I personally have tightened my belt so tight Sir that all I have left is change!  Maybe if you had to live a little less large you would understand.  Many times in our home we have to make many sacrifices; we are more than human resources to be starved or fed at your desire. 

We who are the working masses of this Country are tired of being told to deal with it; Sir we have dealt with it!  As we have dealt with huge debt and laws that serve no purpose.  While you take vacation after vacation, I am barely able to keep my farm running, heat in our house and keep food of value on our table, while your wife Sir tells people to eat healthy, people like us live in food deserts, even when we can find fruit or vegetables, we can not afford to acquire them until they are marked down. 

I quite frankly wish you would just stop talking you embarrass us all with this dreadful behavior, and Sir it makes me sad to be an American in YOUR America!  

Please for the love of all that is Holy quit helping me while I can still afford to breath...

Your help is killing the America I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment