Friday, August 2, 2013

Update on the farm...

I wanted to go on here and tell you all about the beautiful vegetables I am growing, our beans are coming in; our first zucchini is on the vine, and the tomatoes are plentiful and sweet.  However behind the scenes there is a dark cloud.  It is a cloud full of hate, and rage.  It is against the natural, and against the earth herself.  It is a crime perpetrated by a company whose whole purpose and nature is bent on the destruction of plants and wild life.  This company who has placed itself above the law may be coming to your yard soon.  The company who chemically raped my land and soon yours goes by the name Asplundh. I think you all should know this, and now that they believe that Organic growing is a waste of time.Here is a link to their page, please feel free to show them how you feel about Organic food and farms. The chemicals they spray kill bees as well, and are being banned in some states. One of the three products they sprayed on my property was used off label and can contaminate ground water forever. Forever is an exceedingly long time. I will get back to the facts that they feel like you have not right to your own property, and did not know the difference between an easement, and a right-of -way. I found the way the one young man threatened me with returning to finish the job, on my land with the police to be of interest. My property that I pay taxes on, that was organic, and you are going to use the police to continue to poison it...NOPE! I would encourage everyone to contact not only these people, but to call  or email NAEC, and ask them not to rehire these contractors who care so little for the land, and your rights. These guys tried to get my property by force asking me if I had said anything before now, I had. The point being after 8 years they can try, and take your property away, claiming that they have been "caring" for it; that you all but gave it to them. I think it is crucial not to let people like contractors and energy companies just take your property. It amounts to no less than ecological rape of one’s property. Http://www.asplundh.com/ In closing with so much of what they said, echoing in my head, I can honestly say that unless we start protecting ourselves as property owners there will be no land for our children, no hope of a better brighter tomorrow, only death and a barren landscape full on Monsanto super crops, full of toxic poisons.  I whole heartedly believe as an American in the most fundamental of the rights that our founding fathers have given us.   With these truths that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unaleable rights, among these are the life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  At this moment, I live in a world where these rights may or may not exist depending on which large company you anger or get in the way of.  We must stand up for our farms, for our lands, for our liberty most dear.
 Shekhinah Mom at Mahanaim Farm, Camp, ArkansasCreating a future from the past once organic farm, where all things are grown with love…


No comments:

Post a Comment