Monday, November 10, 2014

Solar security lights and outdoor lights and a rotten bull

Good evening from the mountain, it has been a long few days, but that seems to be quite the norm around here.  A little while ago I was just sitting here working on a book when my husband comes into to let me know the bull is in the winter garden.  I was so mad I go the gun out and thought about how lovely he would taste, but I have no time to butcher a bull today, so he lives. He tore up part of a row of turnips, trampled some more and stepped on my radishes, ewww.

Aside from the bull I got new lights in today, I love my solar. 


Two sets of string lights and one new security light.  It is a great place to start.  I am also getting solar lights for the barn, but that is taking a bit longer as funds are tight.


Anyway that is our progress for the week, thanks for being a part of our world and remember just changing out one light over to solar is the first step in making the world a better place and freeing yourself from the power company.


Be blessed
Shekhinah
Please consider getting our latest book:

Building a hydroponics system can be easy, cheap and fun…

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPJXMN4


No comments:

Post a Comment