Friday, May 9, 2014

Good evening from the Mountain....

Good evening to one and all from the Mountain, the week has certainly been full of interesting news , both in the country and on the farm.  In Michigan small farms are being shut down, it is worth taking a minute and googling it.  I pray for our friends in Michigan that G-d hers their prays over his new form of oppression.

In farm News I am done with school till the fall, so more time to tend gardens and plant and in some cases replant.  I have been other the weather for the last few days, so I hope less stress will help me to feel a bit better.  As to our garden,we have been steadily eating spinach now, and asparagus, lots of strawberries and radishes, lots of wild greens as well. The Chinese cabbage is just about ready to be made into kimchi, I know my husband is happy to hear that as we were down to our last jar. then that land is open for tomatoes and peppers, beans and carrots.

In other news I have 6 new Cayuga ducks that were purchased early today, they are so cute.  Tonight I must start on more cheese and make some biscuits for the week.  There is always something to do on the farm.

I hope to get back on track with the blog over the next few days.

Be Blessed
Shekhinah

No comments:

Post a Comment