Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 65 of 365 days of our life on our small family farm.

Today has been a long day filled with work, at home , at school and after school.

One of the girls I went to class with had her "new to her " care break down and I spent an hour trying to help her, before leaving her in more capaple hands and going to walmart and than the gym.  I had to go to walmart because some where either before the tip or after I lost my very expensive head phones...ughh, I bought like a 4 dollar pair, tottal crap, they hurt my right ear and the sound quality, if that is what one can call it, is questionable at best, dang made in china crap.  Any way after getting home Isaiah and I call a call from R, asking for a ride home.  I think Isaiah loaned her money..ewwww I so hope not , she is a good girl, but having really hard times.

The dog we adopted is doing much better and she is starting to act all puppy like.

Made fried chicken from our own chickens for dinner tonight, came out ok I guess, not enough fat on them really, they were all musle and the meat was a dark red, these guys were super healthy....


Put gas in the van, it is up to $3.88 here for gas with no ethonal in it.  Boycot ethonal and ethonal products like heat, your car and the earth will thank you.

I am working on gettin gall my school work done now that spring break is over....the teachers really loaded us up.
The little kids have adopted a toad they found in the yard and the puppy thinks its her new toy...

No baby cow yet, no new baby lambs or goats,but we should have more peeps any time now.  I have geese hatching and ducks and a bunch more chickens.

Still need to make more soap and such, just never seem to have enough time to get it all done.

Listened to the prez of America today, reminded me alot of the best little whore house in texas, movie not play....lol
Hoping for sun shine tomorrow all this rain is so gloomy...


Well on the bosses post:
News From The Doghouse and the menagerie....
Got woke up by happy meany bears tickling my feet....and I was up earlier a few times putting on firewood....which reminds me, I was going to say last night on the blog: after all the work was finished outside I was thinking I wish I was going to Drury Inn to unwind
well today got outside and it was cold, I started late as well, I am still cold from yesterday...well before I got out, I was watching CNBC and Obama came on, and they cut him off in mid-sentence, and proceeded to tell the viewer what he had just said Not only was it rude, it was obnoxious....they never did go back to his speech at Georgetown...cut him off when he started talking about the leases of land of millions of acres that oil industry has in the US...very strange media control and censorship....went to Cspan1 and they had the US Reps doing 1 minute speeches and Cspan2 was Senate playing music, which reminded me of Nero playing as Rome burned and was sacked & looted & pilaged...
well back to the farm...collected eggs from the quail, fixed the hay ring before rolling it out to the horses and a new bale of hay, had to wheelbarrow everybody hay as well as they were all blubbering at me loudly....
Got to the barn chores and it was passe and fairly fast...guess it was because I had fed and watered all the creatures late yesterday..all the combatants had survived their isolation chambers overnight, the butcher date still looms, kind of like Bad Birds to the music on COPS
Collected a mille egg, couple of silkies, 3 americanas, and a handful of food eggs, & 3 cayugas of which one is a magnificent black and another one of those that looks like black tips and white stripe middle...
having some problems with the other birds laying, partly due to the inclement weather, partly to others behaviours around and near the birds
It was fairly cold this morning around 35F never got past 40F at 11AM suppose to get warmer but has yet to do so and the forecast keeps changing everytime I double check it...still hope to make it to the swap among other things around the farm to do as well...
got to yakking about some things here and thought as long as they stay on their side of the river (lots of rivers south of us here in Arkansas) implying to the idiots in charge pumping pressure into the sediment to pump up natural gas and oil, that it DOES affect and effectively discharge the bedrock, and it is just pure coincidence that we have more & more violent earthquakes de-de-dee
 Be Blessed dear one and know that there is always a plate at our table for you...
Shekhinah, Micahel and all the kids and critters on Mahanaim Farm
 
"My G-d, the soul which You have given me is pure; You created it, You formed it, You breathed it within me..." (Brachos 60b)

No comments:

Post a Comment