Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March morning from the mountain...

Good morning from the mountain,
Mama goat, though with out babies is still hanging on, she seems so sad and continues to look for her little ones. I hope as the days pass, with some good food and lots of love she will get better.  I am now on the lookout for another milk goat in milk or near to it and the money to cover it.

As far as losing our young cow, I am devastated, but it is what it is and we are going to at some point look for another proven milk cow bred or freshly calved, but small.  I can not even afford to look right now, so I will focus on making money to buy one, maybe in the fall.

After considering all of the things going on I am going to keep moving forward and try to focus on the garden and new kitchen.  We have tons of planting to get done.

Today is yesterdays tomorrow, so off I go to get some stuff done.

Be Blessed

Shekhinah

No comments:

Post a Comment