Friday, July 25, 2014

Good afternoon from the mountain...

Good afternoon from the mountain, I am sorry for not keeping up with the posts, we had some unexpected company.  Not that I am complaining, because I am not.  I was just over whelmed I think, that someone would drive so many miles just to see me and spend time with me, and I truly feel blessed. Plus I met a new friend as well.  For one day, all I had to think of was relaxing with friends, it was a nice feeling.

The garden got a little bit out of hand in two short days, I have huge cucumbers, that will end up in stir fry, not that is a terrible thing, but I needed to make pickles.  It was what it is and I will have more soon.  I planted more corn and beans, and checked the other beans and tomatoes.  We picked some great tomatoes, I only have complaint about the Russian black Krim tomatoes, and they get soft super quick.

Puppies are getting big and I hope to have lovely photos to show you tomorrow…

Canning time

remembrance of the past and looking towards a better tomorrow...Maybe I need more sheep

Poor mama dog, she is so tired, having eight children can really take a tole on you.



I need to get off of here and get some sleep, lots of stuff to do in the morning.
Be Blessed

Shekhinah

No comments:

Post a Comment